West Bromwich Building Society, which is also known as West Bromwich BS, appears to be a British building society that dates back to 1849. On this page, you can locate West Bromwich BS branches and find out their opening times along with phone numbers. After all, you can read through our West Bromwich Building Society review and get to know how to login to its online banking.
West Bromwich Building Society Locations
At the present time, there are 37 West Bromwich Building Society branches in the United Kingdom. If you want to locate branches of this building society right near you, you can do it exactly here. So, browse this map in order to find West Bromwich BS locations near you:
Apart from that, you can also use this branch locator on the official website of this company:
West Bromwich Building Society Opening Times
In this part of our page, we will disclose the typical opening times of the West Bromwich BS branches. Yet, you must keep in mind that the hours may vary between different branches. So, these are the common West Bromwich Building Society opening times:
Yet, we recommend you to seek the opening hours of a particular branch you need. In fact, you can do it with ease in the following way:
- In the first place, click on a branch that interests you on the map above.
- Then, in the left-upper corner, click on the “View Larger Map” text button.
- Eventually, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch on the next page.
West Bromwich Building Society Review
So, West Bromwich BS was established back in 1849, which makes it one of the oldest building societies in the United Kingdom. While having only 37 locations, the majority of them are located either in or around West Bromwich. At the present time, more than 750 employees work for this organization.
In terms of products on offer, this building society offers such products like mortgages, retail banking, savings accounts, and investments. Actually, West Bromwich Building Society reviews show that this organization has a high-quality, friendly customer support, while offering competitive interest rates on mortgages.
For instance, first-time buyers may enjoy the interest rates on fixed-rate mortgages on 2-5 years between 1.89% and 3.94%. At the same time, the interest rates on variable mortgages start with 1.44% and may grow up to 3.04%. What is really good about getting a mortgage from this lender is that you won’t incur booking fees and might enjoy zero-arrangement-fee deals. At the same time, the repayment period may be as long as 30 years.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
West Bromwich Building Society Online Banking
Once you have obtained a membership in this building society, you also get details for using its internet banking system (if you didn’t get details, contact the customer service). In fact, this online banking system provides you with an opportunity to manage your bank account online in quite a convenient way. In this part of our article, we will disclose details on how to use his West Bromwich Building Society internet banking system.
West Bromwich Building Society Login
If you are an existing member of this building society, you are entitled to use its West Bromwich Building Society online banking system. But for that, you must complete a simple and quick login procedure. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to log in to your account step by step.
- In the first place, you must click on the following button and access the website of this building society:
- On that website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you must click on the “Log in” button.
- On that page, you should click on the green “Log In” button, placed on the left.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the West Bromwich Building Society login form. As a matter of fact, that’s the place where you can sign in to your bank account online.
- At first, you must type your username in the first field there.
- Next, you should enter your password in the second field of that form.
- You can also check the box near “Remember Username,” as it will allow you to save your username in the browser for future sessions.
- In the end, you should click on the green “Continue” button and proceed further.
- If you have provided correct information, you will get signed in to your bank account online in a moment. Following it, you will be able to manage your bank account online as you may want.
Recover Online Banking Password
It might have also happened to you that you forgot the password of your online banking account. However, there is an easy way of how you can easily get your password recovered. In this part of our guide, we will provide you with clear instructions on how to recover your online banking password step by step.
- First of all, you must start the entire recovery process by clicking on the following button:
- On the website of this building society, you must click on the “Log in” button – you can find it right in the right-upper corner of that webpage.
- Next, you should click on the green “Log In” button, placed on the left side of the page.
- Following it, you will get to see the West Bromwich Building Society login form. There, however, instead of using it access your account, you should click on the “Reset password” button.
- On the next page, you will get to see the recovery form right away. So, enter your user ID in the first field and your email address in the second field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see an email letter from this building society. Go to your email inbox.
- In your inbox, find a letter from WBBS and open it. In that letter, you have to click on the “Reset password” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the page where you will be able to set up a new password for your account. At first, you must make up a strong and dependable password for your account. We recommend this password to include regular letters, capital letters, digits, and special symbols.
- Once you have that password, type it in both fields on that page. Then, finalize the recovery process by clicking on the “Reset password” button.
- At the end, you will be displayed a notification, saying that your password has been reset. Now, you are able to use the new password to access your bank account. Yet, you must bear in mind that you should use the new password each time you will try to access your bank account online.
Besides, we also recommend you to find out more about Chelsea Building Society on our website.