Saffron Building Society, which is also known as Saffron BC, appears to be a regional building society and financial institution in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can find Saffron BS branches around you, including their opening times and phone numbers. On top of that, you can read our Saffron Building Society review and check out how to login to its online banking.
Saffron Building Society Locations
At the present time, there are 11 Saffron Building Society branches in the United Kingdom. Actually, this is the part of the page where you can find branches of this building society around you. For that purpose, you can browse this map:
If you find browsing that map inconvenient, that’s fine. As you are able to use this branch finder on the official website:
Saffron Building Society Opening Times
In this part of our article, we will list the common opening times of the Saffron branches. So, these are the typical Saffron Building Society opening times:
Yet, we ought to warn you that the hours may differ between various branches of this building society. Therefore, we recommend you to check the opening times of a particular branch you are interested in:
- At first, you should click on a particular branch on the map above.
- Then, you have to click on the “View Larger Map” text button in the newly appeared form.
- After doing so, you will be able to look up the opening times on the next page.
Address and Phone Number
If you need to contact the customer service of Saffron BS, here are the phone numbers you may use:
Besides, here is the mail address of this building society:
Saffron Building Society Review
Actually, Saffron BS was founded back in 1849, and it has remained a predominately regional building society until the present time. Currently, it has 11 branches in such areas like Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, and London. At the present time, this building society employs 181 workers.
When it comes to products offered by this building society, it spans across typical financial products offered by other building societies. In particular, it includes mortgages, savings accost, loans, insurance, and investments. Besides, you can open a savings account here with as little as £1.
In terms of mortgages offered by this building society, first-time buyers may take up to 95% fixed-rate mortgages. On the other hand, Buy-to-Let 75% fixed-rate mortgages are available, too. Overall, there is little information about their interest rates and requirements, but one thing can be said for sure: there is an extensive portfolio of mortgages you can choose from. Besides, numerous Saffron Building Society reviews show that the interest rates are pretty competitive and the building society’s statements are clear.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Saffron Building Society Online Banking
After you have become a customer of this BS, you should also get details for accessing the Saffron Building Society internet banking system. In fact, this allows you to manage your bank account online instead of visiting the company’s branches. In this part of our article, we will show you how to use this online banking system.
Saffron Building Society Login
Once you have become a customer of Saffron BS, you get an opportunity to manage your bank account online. Yet, you will have to log in to your account each time you will want to do that. In this part of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to make a Saffron Building Society login step by step.
- In the first place, you should launch the website of this BS by clicking on the following button:
- On that page, you should click on the red “ONLINE LOGIN” button – you can see it in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown tab, you should tab on the “LOGIN” button, placed on the left.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Saffron Building Society login form. In fact, that’s the place where you can sign in to your online banking account.
- So, type your user ID in the first field of that form.
- Then, enter the password of your online banking account in the next field there.
- Once you have done that, click on the “Continue” button to finalize the login process.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your bank account online in the next moment. From that moment on, you will be able to manage it online in a way you wish.
Recover Online Banking Password
In case you can’t sign in to your online banking account due to the lost/forgotten password, you should undertake a simple and quick recovery process. In fact, there is nothing difficult in recovering your online banking password. At this point of our guide, we will disclose how to recover your online banking password step by step.
- First of all, you should click on the following button and launch the website of this building society:
- Once you have got to see that webpage, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you must click on the red “ONLINE LOGIN” button.
- Following it, you will get to see a new dropdown form. At that stage, you must click on the “Login” button, placed on the left side.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Saffron Building Society online banking form. But instead of using it to access your online banking account, you should click on the “Forgotten your Password?” text button, placed at the bottom.
- Right after doing so, you will be able to kick start the recovery process. At that point, you should type your username in the given field and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you have to provide your birthdate and email address. Then, click on “Submit” again.
- Now, you should go to your email inbox and find a letter from this building society. Then, open that letter and click on the “Reset Password” button in it.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page where you will be able to set up a new password for your online banking account. So, you should make up a strong password in the first place. Then, type that password in both fields on that page and click on “Submit.”
- At the end, you will get to see a notification about the successful change of your password. Following it, you should just the newly set password for accessing your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking Username
Have you forgotten your username for online banking? In such a case, you will have to contact the customer service of this building society. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to get more information about this matter.
- At first, you should open the website of this building society by clicking on the following button:
- Then, you have to click on the “ONLINE LOGIN” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown form, you have to click on the red “LOGIN” button – it is placed on the right side.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Saffron Building Society internet banking form. At that stage, you have to click on the “Forgotten your User ID?” text button, placed right beneath that form.
- On the next page, you will get to see all the details on how to recover your login details. We hope that this information has truly helped you solve this issue.
Apart from this page dedicated to Saffron BS, we have also pages to other banking societies on our website. In particular, we recommend you to have a look at the West Bromwich Building Society page.