Principality Building Society appears to be the largest building society in Wales and the sixth-largest building society in the United Kingdom overall. On this page, you can find out about the Principality BS locations, their opening times and phone numbers. Additionally, you can also read our Principality Building Society review and figure out how to make a login to its online banking system.
Principality Building Society Locations
Currently, there are 53 Principality Building Society branches and 18 agencies across Wales. Moreover, some branches and agencies are placed right on the border with England. If you want to find the branches/agencies of this building society near you, you can do it by browsing this map:
Or, you can also choose to use the official branch finder on the Principality’s website. In order to access it, click here:
Principality Building Society Opening Times
At this point of our article, we will provide you with the actual opening times of Principality branches. However, you should remember that the opening times may differ between various branches, so we recommend you to check the hours of a particular branch you are going to visit. These are the usual Principality Building Society opening times:
Besides, you are able to check the opening times of a particular branch by using the map, published above. Here is how you can do it step by step:
- At first, click on a branch that interests you on the map.
- Then, click on the “View Larger Map” text button in the newly appeared form.
- At the end, you will get to see another page in your browser. There, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch.
Address and Phone Number
If you need to contact the customer service of this building society, here are the phone numbers you need:
Besides, here is the address of this building society:
Principality Building Society Review
In fact, Principality BS was founded back in 1860 in Cardiff, where its headquarters has remained until the present time. This is the mutual building society, which means that it is owned by its members rather than shareholders. Currently, it is the sixth-largest building society in the country, which also employs 1092 workers.
Throughout its history, this organization had merged with a number of other building societies, which allowed it to evolve into what it is now. In 2004, Principality acquired Nemo Personal Finance Ltd., which allowed it to launch personal from the Nemo Loans brand a year later.
According to Fairer Finance, a data provider, Principality can boast to have a solid popularity among customers. In particular, its savings accounts are ranked 2nd among building societies, thanks to the complaints performance and transparency rating. On the other hand, its mortgages are ranked only 5th among 23 mortgage providers.
On the other hand, Principality offers mortgages in a range from £250,000 to £750,000 on pretty acceptable conditions. Actually, ability to overpay or underpay mortgages is a plus for this building society. On the other hand, transparency of charges and value-to-money (while being not bad at all) could be better. Also, keep in mind that it offers mortgages only for real estate in Wales and England.
Moreover, Principality was oftentimes mentioned as one of the cheapest lenders in the country. And while it appears to be in a good financial health state, you can benefit from such affordable mortgages. And while its interest rates are a strong plus, there is a downside that you can’t take up a mortgage for a property in Northern Ireland or Scotland.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Principality Building Society Online Banking
If you are a customer of this building society, you are able to take advantage of the Principality Building Society internet banking system. Actually, this allows you to manage your bank account online, instead of visiting this society’s branches a countless number of times. All in all, this part of our article contains a comprehensive guide to this online banking system.
Principality Building Society Login
Once you have enrolled in the Principality Building Society online banking system, you become able to manage your bank account online. But for that purpose, you should sign in to your account each time you will want to do that. Here, we will show you how to sign in to your account step by step.
- In the first place, you should start the entire process by clicking on the following button:
- After you have entered the website of this credit union, you have to click on the red “Your Account” button – you can find it in the right-upper part of the page.
- Then, you must click on the huge “Login” button on the next page.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the Principality Building Society login form. So, you must use it in order to access your bank account online.
- At first, you must type your user ID in the first field of that login form.
- Next, you have to enter your password in the next field.
- Additionally, you can check the box near “Remember my user ID.” That, in turn, will allow you to save your username in the browser.
- At the end, you should click on the “Login” button, placed at the bottom
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your online banking account. Then, you will be able to manage it online however you wish.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you have just joined this building society, this means that you need to sign up for Principality Building Society online banking. Basically, that’s not so difficult to do, and you are unlikely to face any problems. But in this part of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to enroll in this online banking system step by step.
- First of all, you should click on this button and open the website of this building society:
- Then, click on the red “Your Account” button – you will spot it in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you must slightly scroll down and click on the “Register” section (you will notice it to the right).
- Then, you will get to see the page that contains all conditions of using Principality Building Society internet banking system. At the end, you should check the box near “Please tick…” and click on the “Continue” button.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with an enrollment form. So, you must fill out that form in order to enroll in this online banking system.
- At that point, start by selecting your title. Then, provide your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and account number.
- Following it, provide all your address details and click on the “Continue” button again.
- In the end, go to your email address and click on the “Sign Up” button, placed in the letter from this company.
- Eventually, you will be allowed to set up your online banking account. At first, you must make up your user ID and type it in the first field of that page.
- Right after that, you should compile a strong password for your account. Then, type that password in the next two fields and click on “Next.”
- At the end, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have successfully signed up for online banking. From that moment on, you will have to use your user ID and password to access your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking Password
In case it happened to you to lose the password, you should regain the control over your account by recovering that password. As you will get to see from this part of the page, it tends to be really easy to recover your password. So, you must just follow the guidelines below and get your password recovered.
- First of all, you should enter the website of this building society by clicking here:
- Then, you must click on “Your Account” in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you must click on the green “Login” button in order to proceed further.
- Following it, you will get to see the Principality Building Society login form. There, you must type your user ID in the first field.
- Next, you must click on the “Reset Your Password” text button, placed right beneath the “Password” field.
- On the next page, you must provide your email address and date of birth. Then, click on “Reset Password.”
- Following it, you should access your email inbox and find a letter from this building society there. Open that letter and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Eventually, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your account. For that, you must make up a strong password. Then, type that password in both fields there. Eventually, finalize this process by clicking on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been changed. Then, use the new password to access your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking User ID
If you don’t remember your online banking user ID, that’s not a big deal either. Here, we will show you how to retrieve it and, thus, regain access to the Principality Building Society internet banking system. So, you should just stick to the guidelines below!
- At first, you should launch the website of this company by clicking on this button:
- Next, you must click on the “Your Account” button – you can find it in the right-upper corner.
- On the following page, you should click on the “Login” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Principality Building Society login form. Instead of using it, you should click on the “Forgotten your user ID?” text button, placed beneath the “User ID” field.
- Following it, you will get to see the recovery form. So, you have to fill it out in order to retrieve your user ID.
- At that point, enter your surname in the first field, date of birth in the second field, and email address in the third field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, go to your email inbox and find a letter from this building society. Following it, open it and see your user ID in that letter. At the end, just use that user ID it to access your online banking account.
In addition to this page, we also recommend you to have a look at the page of Newcastle Building Society.