Nottingham Building Society appears to be among the top 20 largest building societies in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can find out about locations and branches of this building society, including their phone numbers and opening times. Apart from that, you are also able to read our Nottingham Building Society review and find out how to make a login to its online banking system.
Nottingham Building Society Locations
At the present time, this building society has 67 branches throughout 11 counties in England. If you wish to find the closest Nottingham Building Society branches around you, you can do it right here. For that purpose, we recommend you to use this map:
Besides, you can also use the branch locator of this building society to find a branch around you:
Nottingham Building Society Opening Times
Actually, this is the part of the page where you can see the opening times of this building society. However, you must keep in mind that these opening times may vary from one branch to another. So, here you can see the typical Nottingham Building Society opening times:
However, we recommend you to get to know the hours of a particular Nottingham BS branch. For that purpose, you should do the following steps:
- At first, you must select a branch that interests you on the map above.
- Then, click on the “View Larger Map” text button in the newly appeared form.
- Following it, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch on the next page.
Address and Phone Number
If you have a need to contact this building society, we recommend to use one of the following phone numbers:
These are the working hours of this BS call center:
- 8:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. Monday – Thursday.
- 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Friday.
- 9:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. Saturday.
Besides, here is the address of the head office of this building society:
Nottingham Building Society Review
Actually, Nottingham BS was founded back in 1849 by a group of investors, in which Samuel Fox was their leader. At that time, the main purpose of the society was to help people get a better type of dwellings, predominately aimed at the working and middle class. Moreover, this building society was among the first financial institutions in the world to introduce online banking. This way, the Nottingham Building Society online banking system first appeared back in 1983.
Additionally, this building society acquired a number of branches from other building societies, such as Yorkshire Building Society. This helped it to establish a solid network of 67 branches across England. At the same time, the number of employees working for this organization currently doesn’t exceed 680.
As a matter of fact, many customers value this building society for the good-quality service, decent interest rates on savings, and easy-to-use online and mobile banking system. Several customers in their Nottingham Building Society reviews also reported that they received a good mortgage service from this lender.
In terms of interest rates, it may, indeed, be quite tempting to open a savings account with this building society. For instance, the interest rates on savings start with 1.45%, though Starter ISA Issue 9 will bring you 2.00% yields. Moreover, some ISA products offer interest rates of 2.25% and higher. In a result, we can definitely say that this building society is definitely worth your attention. It has some pretty strong and competitive products.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Nottingham Building Society Online Banking
If you are a customer of this building society, you are able to open a eSavings account and manage it completely online. Currently, Nottingham BS provides this service via Beehive Money. In this part of the page, we will show you how to make use of the Nottingham Building Society internet banking system.
Nottingham Building Society Login
Indeed, once you have got your eSavings account with Nottingham, you can sign in to your account anytime. That, in turn, will allow you to manage it in any way completely online, making it incredibly convenient for you. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to make a Nottingham Building Society login step by step.
- In the first place, you should access the Beehive Money website by clicking on this button:
- There, you will get to see the Nottingham Building Society login form right away. As a matter of fact, that’s the place where you can log in to your eSavings account.
- So, you should type your username in the first field of that form.
- Then, you must enter the password of your account in the second field there.
- Once you are done with filling out this online banking form, click on the “Log in” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your online banking account in a moment. Then, you will be able to manage that savings account in a way you wish.
Recover Online Banking Username
In case you don’t remember the username of your eSavings account, you can retrieve it in a quick way. But for that, you must complete a simple and fast recovery procedure. This part of our guide will demonstrate you how to retrieve your username step by step.
- First of all, you must start the entire process by clicking on the following button:
- After you have got to see the Nottingham Building Society online banking form, you can start the recovery process. For that, you should click on the “Forgot your username?” text button, placed at the bottom of that page.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the recovery form right away. So, start filling out that recovery form.
- At first, you must your first and last name in the first two fields. Then, enter your date of birth and postcode in the next two fields. At the end, click on the “Submit” button.
- Eventually, you will receive your username either on your email address or on your phone number. Then, you will be able to log in to your account by using that username.
Recover Online Banking Password
Besides, you might also have a need to recover the password of your Nottingham eSavings account. This process is also quite quick and simple, so you are unlikely to face any difficulties. In this section of our article, we will demonstrate you how to recover your online banking password quickly and easily.
- First of all, you should enter the website of Beehive Money by clicking on this button:
- Following it, you will get to see the Nottingham Building Society online banking form. There, you must click on the “Forgot your password?” text button, placed at the bottom.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the recovery form. There, you must type your username in the given field and click on the “Send password reset email” thereafter.
- Following it, go to your email inbox and find a letter from this building society. Then, open that letter and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to set up a new password for your account. At first, you must make up a strong password for your eSavings account. We recommend this password to include regular letters, capital letters, digits, and special symbols. Once you have that password, click on the “Reset Password” button again.
- After doing so, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has successfully been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use the new password each time you will try to access your eSavings account.
In addition to this page, we also recommend you to check the Cumberland Building Society page, too.