NHS Credit Union, which is fully known as NHS Scotland and North England Credit Union Limited, appears to be a member-owned financial cooperative. On this page, you can read our NHS Credit Union review and find out how to login to its online banking system. Besides, you can check out the address, phone number, and opening times of this credit union.
NHS CU Address
At the present time, there is only one branch of this credit union. At this point of our article, you can get to know the address of its branch. Besides, you are also able to get to know its opening times and phone number here.
Services: branch, deposit, withdrawal, ATM.
Address: 3B, Pavillion, Moorpark Court, 9 Dava St, Govan, Glasgow G51 2JA, UK.
Phone number: +44-141-445-0022.
|Monday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 17:00|
NHS Credit Union Opening Times
As you can see from above, you can get to see the opening times of this credit union branch right above. So, if you need to find out the NHS Credit Union opening times anytime, just have a look at the table above.
NHS Credit Union Contact Number
If you wish to contact this credit union, you should use this NHS Credit Union contact number:
NHS Credit Union Review
Actually, Glasgow NHS Employees Credit Union – as this credit union was known earlier – had been founded back in 1998. The present name was adopted only back in 2009. In fact, this credit union operates predominately in Scotland and North England. At the time of writing this article, this CU had more than 17,000 members.
Same as most other credit unions, NHS CU is owned and managed only by its members. In terms of financial services offered by this credit union, there is barely a great variety of them. Primarily, it is going about savings accounts, loans, and payroll deductions.
When it comes to membership eligibility, the following individuals are eligible to join this credit union:
Have you had any experience of dealing with this credit union? If the answer is “yes,” you can write your NHS Credit Union reviews in the comments to this article!
NHS Credit Union Loans
One of the absolute advantages of this credit union is that it provides affordable loans for different purposes. That actually includes educational loans, personal loans, and debt consolidation. Besides, you may get both secured and unsecured loans! Besides, getting a low from this credit union might result in twice as lower interest rate than you would get from the banks.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
NHS Credit Union Online Banking
Once you have become a member of NHS CU, you can sign up for NHS online banking and use your bank account online. That, in turn, will enable to manage your bank account in many different ways on the web. Here, we will show you how to use the NHS Credit Union internet banking system in detail.
NHS Credit Union Login
If you have enrolled in the online banking system of this credit union, then you are able to manage your account online. Yet, you will have to log in to your account online each time you will want to do that. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to make an NHS Credit Union login step by step.
- In the first place, you have to launch the website of this credit union by clicking here:
- Then, you will notice the “LOGIN TO ONLINE BANKING” button, placed at the top. At that point, you have to click on that button.
- On the next page, you will get to see the NHS Credit Union login form. So, you should fill it out in order to access your online banking account.
- At first, you should type your member number in the first field.
- Then, enter your PIN number in the second field and select your birthday in the last field. At the end, click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you should type your password in the give field and click on “Continue.”
- If you have done everything right, you will get logged in to your bank account online in the next moment. After doing so, you will be able to manage it online in a way you wish.
Sign Up for Online Banking
In case you haven’t enrolled in the NHS Credit Union internet banking system yet, you are able to do it right now. The entire registration process may take around 5-10 minutes, yet it is definitely worth it. Here, we will show you how to sign up for NHS CU online banking step by step.
- First of all, you should click on the following button and enter the website of this credit union:
- On that website, you have to click on the “REGISTER FOR ONLINE BANKING” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the page with the enrollment form. So, you should start filling out that form.
- At first, you must provide the basic information of yours. That includes your member number, name, address, postcode, date of birth, home phone number (and other phone numbers), and email address.
- Then, you must verify your identity in the next section. There, you will get to see three questions. You must answer at least two of them correctly in order to prove that the account really belongs to you.
- Following it, you should set up a strong password for your account. For that, make up a solid password and type it in the next two fields.
- At the end, you will be asked to create a 6-digit PIN. So, make up such a PIN and type it in the following two fields.
- Eventually, you will have to verify your email address and date of birth. Just enter this information once again in the last section. Following it, check out the form again and make sure that you have entered everything correctly. Then, just click on the “Submit” button.
- After you will be approved for your online access, you will become able to manage your bank account online. Then, you will have to use your member number, date of birth, PIN, and password to access your bank account online.
Recover Online Banking PIN
If you can’t access your bank account online due to the lost PIN, you still can fix it. In fact, PIN is a 6-digit code that you have to enter each time you attempt to access your bank account online. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to retrieve your PIN step by step.
- At first, you should launch the website of this credit union by clicking here:
- Then, you will have to click on the “LOGIN TO ONLINE BANKING” button – you can see it at the top of that website.
- On the next page, you will get to see the NHS Credit Union login form. But instead of using it, you should draw your attention to the left side of the page. There, you have to click on the “Lost your PIN” option.
- On the following page, you will be displayed the recovery form. So, you should start filling out in order to retrieve your PIN.
- At first, enter your member number in the first field there. Then, select your birthdate in the second field. After all, type the email address linked to your online banking account in the last field. Eventually, click on the “Submit” button.
- If you have entered the correct information, you will get email your PIN. So, you must find a letter from this credit union in your inbox and get to know your PIN there. Then, you will be able to use it for accessing your bank account online.
Additionally, you can also check the Leeds Credit Union page.