Newcastle Building Society appears to be a building society in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can find locations of this building society near you and get to know their opening times and phone numbers. Additionally, you can have a look at our Newcastle Building Society review and find out how to make a login to its online banking system.
Newcastle Building Society Locations
As of the present time, there are 28 Newcastle Building Society branches in England. If you want to find the closest locations of this building society around you, this is the page you need. For that purpose, we recommend you to use this map:
If you find browsing that map inconvenient, you can also use the branch finder of this building society:
Newcastle Building Society Opening Times
In case you wish to check the actual opening times of Newcastle BS branches, you can do it right here. Yet, you should bear in mind that these hours may vary between different branches. So, these are the typical Newcastle Building Society opening times:
However, this is the way how you can figure out the opening times of a certain branch:
- At first, select a branch that interests you on the map by clicking on it.
- Next, you will get to see a newly opened form in the left-upper corner of that map. There, you should click on “View Larger Map.”
- Eventually, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch on the next page.
Address and Phone Number
If you have a need to contact the customer support of this building society, we recommend you to call on the following phone numbers:
- Savings and mortgage enquiries: 0345-734-4345 (available from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday to Friday).
- Apply for a mortgage: 0345-606-4488 (available from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Monday to Friday and from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on Saturday).
- Contact financial advisors: 0345-600-4330 (available from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday to Friday).
Additionally, this is the Newcastle Building Society address (head office):
Newcastle Building Society Review
So, Newcastle BS was founded back in 1980, as it was a result of a merger between Newcastle Permanent Building Societies (established in 1863) and the Grainger Building Society (established in 1861). Currently, this building society appears to be among the largest financial institutions in the area of Newcastle.
At the time of writing this article, the number of employees working for this building society exceeded 950. It is also known that the assets of this organization exceeded £4.4 billion in 2010. In terms of products, this building society offers such services like insurance, investments, mortgages, and savings.
In particular, customers value this building society for a large variety of savings accounts on offer. And while the interest rates on all savings accounts do not tend to be so extraordinary, you might consider to open a Newcastle Cash Lifetime ISA (known as LISA). Actually, this building society offers the market leading interest rates for lifetime ISAs, and you will also get 25% on your contributions from the government each month.
All in all, opening a LISA account is definitely worth here. But if you are seeking affordable mortgages or solid interest rates on savings accounts, there are, indeed, better options on the market.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Newcastle Building Society Online Banking
Right after you have become a customer of this building society, you should have also receive details for Newcastle Building Society internet banking. As you may suppose, this allows you to manage your bank account online in many different ways. Here, we will provide you with a complete guide to the Newcastle Building Society online banking system.
Newcastle Building Society Login
So, if you are a customer of Newcastle BS, you should have details for its online banking. This will allow you to log in to your bank account online and manage it in a variety of ways. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to make a Newcastle Building Society login step by step.
- First of all, you should start the entire process by clicking on the following button:
- After you have entered the website of this building society, you should click on the blue “Login” button – you can spot it in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will get to see the Newcastle Building Society internet banking form. So, you need to fill it out in order to log in to your account.
- At that point, you should enter your user ID in the first field of that form.
- Next, you must type the password of your online banking account in the second field.
- Besides, you can also check the box near “Remember User ID”- that will allow you to save your username or future sessions.
- Once you have filled out that Newcastle Building Society login form, you can click on the “Log In” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your bank account online in a moment. Then, you can manage it in any way you wish.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you don’t remember the password of your online banking account, that’s not a big deal. Actually, you can recover your online banking password in quite a quick and simple way. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to recover the online banking password of yours step by step.
- In the first place, you must enter the website of this building society by clicking on the following button:
- Once you have got to see the webpage of Newcastle BS, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you must click on the “Login” button.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with the Newcastle Building Society login form. Instead of using it to access your account, you must click on the “Forgotten Password?” text button, placed at the bottom.
- On the next page, you will get to see the recovery form. There, you must type your user ID in the first field and your email address in the second field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, go to your email inbox and find there a letter from Newcastle Building Society. Open that letter and click on the “Reset Password” button in it.
- Following it, you will be able to set up a new password on the next page. At first, you must make up a strong password, which should include regular letters, capital letters, and digits. Then, type that password in both fields there and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use that password each time you will try to access your bank account online.
Besides, we also recommend you to read our article on Nottingham Building Society.