Newbury Building Society, which is also known as Newbury BS or simply Newbury, appears to be a regional building society in the United Kingdom, which operates in the south of England. On this page, you can find Newbury branches around you and get to know their phone numbers along with opening times. At the end, you will be able to read our Newbury Building Society review and check out how to login to online banking.
Newbury Building Society Locations
At the present time, there are 10 Newbury Building Society branches in the United Kingdom. In fact, all of them are located in the south of England. If you want to find the branches of this BS near you, you can do it right here. For that purpose, browse this map and find Newbury branches near you:
If that seems inconvenient to you, you may take up an alternative option. So, you can use the official branch finder that you can access here:
Newbury Building Society Opening Times
At this stage of our page, we will provide you with the actual opening times of this building society. Keep in mind, however, that the hours may vary between different branches. So, these are the common Newbury Building Society opening times:
Yet, we recommend you to check out the opening times of a particular branch you are going to visit. So, this is an easy way how you can do it:
- First of all, select a branch that interests you on the map above.
- Then, you should click on the “View Larger Map” text button in the form that has just appeared.
- At the end, you will get to see the opening times of that branch on the next page.
Address and Phone Number
If you need to contact the customer service of this building society, you should call on the following phone numbers:
Besides, here is the address of the head office:
Newbury Building Society Review
So, Newbury BS, which is also known as simply Newbury, was established back in 1856. Currently, it remains headquartered in Newbury, Berkshire, as well as it remains to be only a regional company. Besides, this organization – unlike many other building societies listed on our website – offers only savings and mortgages.
Overall, this is one of the best building societies in the south of England. Out of over 400 Newbury Building Society reviews, its customers granted the mark of 4.95/5 for its mortgages and 4.89/5 for its savings products. In particular, users point out that it is easy to set up a new account, there is a wide variety of mortgages and products on offer, and it offers competitive interest rates.
In regards to Newbury Building Society mortgages, there is really an impressive variety of products on offer. But it is worth to point out that some of these mortgages require only 5% deposit, which is, indeed, beneficial. Overall, a combination of low deposit mortgages and low product fees along with access to the best interest rates makes this BS as one of the best choices on the market.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Newbury Building Society Online Banking
After you have become a member of this building society, you can enroll in its online banking system. In fact, that will allow to manage your bank account online in many different ways. In this section of our article, we will provide you with a complete guide to Newbury Building Society internet banking.
Newbury Building Society Login
If you have already signed up for online banking with this building society, you can use your bank account online right away. But for that purpose, you will have to make a Newbury Building Society login. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to sign in to your account online step by step.
- In the first place, you must click on the following button and enter the website of this building society:
- There, you must click on the “Online Service” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you should click on the “Login” section.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Newbury Building Society login form. So, this means that you have just accessed the page where you can sign in to your online banking account.
- At first, you must type your username in the first field of that form.
- Next, you should enter the password of your online banking account in the next field.
- You are also able to check the box near “Remember my username,” whereas it will allow you to save your account in the browser.
- Once you are done with this, you should click on the “Login” button, placed at the bottom.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your bank account online. Then, you will be able to manage it in a way you want.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you are a new member and haven’t signed up for online banking yet, you can easily fix it right now. Once you will complete it, you will be able to manage your account conveniently online. And here, we will provide you with an exact guide on how to enroll in the Newbury Building Society online banking system by step step.
- At first, you should launch the website of this building society by clicking on the following button:
- On that webpage, you have to click on the “Online Service” button – you can spot it in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you should click on the “Register” section.
- Then, you will get to see a page with a short description of the online banking system. There, you must click on the “Click here to Register now” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see the enrollment form. So, you need to complete that enrollment process in order to sign up for online banking.
- So, you should specify whether you have ever used the services of this building society ever before. Then, provide the following information: title, first and last name, contact phone number (not required), and email address.
- Then, select where you want to receive your correspondence and specify whether you are a member of any mortgage club. If you are, select which exact club (or type it in the given field).
- At the end, you should check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Submit registration” button.
- Then, you must go to your email inbox and find there a letter from this building society. Open that letter and click on the “Confirm” button.
- At the end, you will be able to set up your online banking account. At first, you must make up a username and type it in the first field of that page.
- Next, you should create a strong password for your online banking account. Then, type that password in two remaining fields and click on the “Submit” button.
- At the end, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just signed up for online banking. Then, you can access your bank account online anytime by using your username and password.
Recover Online Banking Password
In case you can’t access your bank account online due to the lost password, you should complete a simple and quick recovery procedure. That will allow you to reset your password. Here, we will demonstrate you how to regain control over your Newbury Building Society online banking account step by step.
- First of all, you should click on the following button and launch the website of this BS:
- On that website, you must click on the “Online service” button – you can spot it in the right-upper corner there.
- On the following page, you should proceed further by clicking on the “Login” button.
- Following it, you will get to see the Newbury Building Society internet banking form. There, you should click on the “Forgotten your password?” text button, placed to the right side of the “Password” form.
- Then, you will get to see a notification that the recovery email letter has been sent.
- Now, you should go to your email address and find there a letter from this building society. Then, open that letter and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- On the next page, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your account. At that point, you should create a strong password in the first place. Then, type it in both fields there and click on “Submit.”
- At the end, your password will be changed to the new one. From that moment on, you will have to use that new password in order to access your bank account online.
Apart from this page, we also recommend you to have a look at the Cambridge Building Society page.