Monmouthshire Building Society, which is also known as Mon BS, appears to be a Welsh building society. On this page, you can find closest Monmouthshire BS branches around you, including their opening times and phone numbers. Additionally, you can also read our Monmouthshire Building Society review and get to know how to login to its online banking.
Monmouthshire Building Society Locations
As of the present time, there are 29 Monmouthshire BS branches that are scattered across Wales. At this point of our article, you can find the closest branches of this building society around you. So, in order to find Monmouthshire Building Society branches around you, you should browse this map:
If that seems inconvenient to you, you can also use this official branch locator:
Monmouthshire Building Society Opening Times
In this part of our article, we will provide you with the current opening times of Mon BS branches. Yet, you must keep in mind that the hours may vary between different branches. So, these are the current Monmouthshire Building Society opening times:
Yet, we recommend you to get to know the hours of a particular branch you are going to visit. For that purpose, we recommend you to do the following steps:
- On the map published above, select a branch that interests you by clicking on it.
- Next, you should click on “View Larger Map” in the form that has just appeared.
- At the end, you will be able to see the hours of that branch on the next page.
If you have a need to contact this building society, you should call on one of the following phone numbers:
Monmouthshire Building Society Review
So, Monmouthshire BS was established back in 1869, and it was named then as Monmouthshire and South Wales Permanent Investment Benefit Building Society. Gradually, it developed into one of the largest Welsh building societies. Yet, the organization adopted its current name back in 1969.
Currently, this building society has 29 branches in Wales. Unlike big building societies, this organization offers only savings and mortgages. While the number of its employees doesn’t exceed 150, more than 70,000 thousands joined this building society.
Besides, the majority of Monmouthshire Building Society reviews show that this organization offers quite a good-quality service. Currently, there are three types of mortgages you can get here: first-time buyer mortgages, discounted rate mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages. In particular, some discounted variable rate mortgages start with the interest rate of 1.74% (though, you’ll incur a hefty fee of £999 or higher). Actually, you might benefit more from taking up a 2-year fixed-rate mortgage, which starts at 2.00% – much lower than the national average of 2.81%.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Monmouthshire Building Society Online Banking
If you are a member of Monmouthshire BS, then you are able to manage your bank account online. For that, you must register your online banking account with this building society. At this point of our article, we will provide you with helpful instructions on how to use the Monmouthshire Building Society internet banking system.
Monmouthshire Building Society Login
In case you have already signed up for Monmouthshire online banking, you are able to sign in to your bank account online. That, in turn, will allow you to manage your account online in many different ways. In this part of our guide, we will show you how to make a Monmouthshire Building Society login step by step.
- First of all, you should launch the website of this building society by clicking on this button:
- There, you have to click on the “My Accounts” option – you can find it in the right-upper corner.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the Monmothshire Building Society login form. In fact, that is the actual place where you can access your bank account online.
- So, type your user ID in the first field of that login form.
- Next, you have to enter the password of your online banking account in the next field.
- Eventually, you should finalize this login process by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- Also, you will be asked to provide your memorable information. Type that information in the give field and click on “Continue.”
- At the end, you will get signed in to your online banking account. Following it, you will be able to manage it in a way you want.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you haven’t enrolled in this BS’s online banking system yet, you can do it right now. In a result, you will get an opportunity to access your bank account through internet banking. In this part of the page, we will actually show you how to enroll in Monmouthshire Building Society internet banking step by step.
- At first, you should start the entire process by clicking on the following button:
- On the website of this building society, you should click on the “My Accounts” button – you can spot it in the right-upper corner.
- On the next page, you will get to see the Monmouthshire Building Society login form. But instead of using it, you should click on the “Register” text button, placed on the left.
- Then, you have to read the conditions of using internet banking on the next page. Following it, click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the page with an enrollment form. Actually, you have to fill out that form in order to sign up for online banking.
- So, provide all necessary information required by that form. In fact, that includes your title, full name, date of birth, address, postcode, phone numbers (optional), and email address.
- Once that form has been filled out, you should proceed further by clicking on the “Next” button.
- Next, you have to go to your email inbox and find there a letter from this building society. Then, open that letter and click on “Confirm.”
- On the next page, you will be able to set up your actual credentials. At first, you should make up your username and type it in the first field there.
- Following it, you should create a strong password for your online banking account. Actually, we recommend this password to include regular letters, capital letters, special symbols, and digits. Then, type that password in both fields there and click on “Continue.”
- Eventually, you will be able to set up additional security features on the next page. There, you should select security questions and type answers to them. At the end, you should click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just signed up for online banking. Then, you can use your username and password to access your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking Password
In case you don’t remember the password of your online banking account, you actually can recover it within minutes. In fact, the entire process is not that difficult, and you are unlikely to find problems with doing it. In this part of the page, we will demonstrate you how to recover your online banking password step by step.
- At first, you should click on the following button and open the website of this BS:
- On that website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you must click on “My Accounts.”
- Following it, you will get to see the page with the Monmouthshire Building Society online banking form. Instead of using it to log in, you have to click on “Forgotten Your Security Details?,” placed on the left.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the recovery form. So, you should fill out that recovery form in order to set up your password.
- Then, you should start filling out that recovery form. At first, you must enter your user ID and one of account numbers in the first two fields.
- Then, create a new password for your account and type it in the next two fields.
- Eventually, you should set up new memorable information for your account. Then, enter it in the last two fields and click on “Continue.”
- Following it, you should finalize that recovery process. Once that it is done, you will be able to use your new online banking password and memorable information to access your account.
In addition to this building society, we have also a webpage, dedicated to Newbury Building Society.