Leeds Credit Union, which is also known as Leeds CU, appears to be a local financial cooperative that operates in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can read the Leeds Credit Union review, check out customer reviews, and find out how to login to its online banking system. Besides, you can also its contact information and opening times.
Leeds Credit Union Address
Unfortunately, there is only one branch of this credit union. In this part of our article, you can actually find out the address of this credit union branch. Besides, you can also get to know which services it offers, its phone number and opening times.
Services: branch, deposit, withdrawal, ATM.
Address: Westminster Buildings, 31 New York St, Leeds LS2 7DT, UK.
Phone number: +44-113-242-3343.
|Monday||9:30 – 16:00|
|Tuesday||9:30 – 16:00|
|Wednesday||9:30 – 16:00|
|Thursday||9:30 – 16:00|
|Friday||9:30 – 16:00|
Leeds Credit Union Opening Times
Actually, we have listed the hours of the Leeds CU branch right in the previous section of this article. So, if you wish to get to know the Leeds Credit Union opening times, draw your attention to that section above.
Regardless whether you are a new or existing customer, there is only one Leeds Credit Union contact number:
Leeds Credit Union Review
As of the present time, Leeds CU is able to boast to have more than 37,000 members. The aim of this credit union is to provide straightforward and affordable (yet beneficial) financial services to all of its members. Given that this is a credit union, that means that there are no shareholders but only members of this credit union.
Besides, it is worth to note that Leeds CU appears to be a part of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, which guarantee 100% of deposits (“first deposits”) of up to £85,000. In regards to the variety of products, they include personal loans, homeware loans, savings accounts, current accounts, joint accounts, payroll services, and debit cards. Besides, a clear advantage of this CU is that you can get noticeably cheaper loans that you would get at the banks.
In terms of membership eligibility, the following groups of people can become this CU’s members:
Have you had an experience of dealing with this credit union? You can write your Leeds Credit Union reviews right in the comments to this article!
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Leeds Credit Union Online Banking
If you are a member of this credit union, you should have also gained access to its online banking system. This, in turn, will allow you to manage your account online anytime and from any place. In this part of our article, we will provide you with exact guidelines on how to use the Leeds Credit Union internet banking system.
Leeds Credit Union Login
So, once you have got details for Leeds CU online banking, you are able to access and manage your bank account online anytime. But in order to do that, you must sign in to your account online. In this part of our guide, we will disclose how to make a Leeds Credit Union login step by step.
- In the first place, you have to launch the website of Leeds CU by clicking on this button:
- On that page, you will get to see the “Online Banking” button, placed in the right-upper corner. So, you should give a click to that button.
- On the next page, you will be able to start the Leeds Credit Union login process. At first, you must enter your membership number in the first field there.
- Next, you have to enter your PIN in the second field and select your birthdate in the last field. Eventually, you should click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you have to enter your password in the provided field. After doing so, click on “Next.”
- If you have done everything correctly, you will get signed in to your account online in a moment. From that moment on, you will be able to manage it in a way you wish.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you can’t access your online banking account due to the lost password, you still can reset it with ease. In fact, you need to spend just a couple of minutes on this process. At this point of our page, we will disclose how to reset your online banking password step by step.
- In the first place, you have to click on the following button and open the website of this credit union:
- On the next page, you must click on the “Online Banking” button – you can notice it in the right-upper corner of that website.
- After doing so, you will get to see the Leeds Credit Union online banking form. At that point, you have to click on the “click here” text button near “Forgotten your Login Password?”
- Eventually, you will get to see the recovery form. So, you must fill out that form in order to reset your password.
- At first, you should enter your membership number in the first field. Then, select your date of birth in the next field. Eventually, you should enter your PIN in the remaining two fields and click on the “Reset” button.
- If you have done everything right, your new password will be either email to you or sent on your mobile phone number. Following it, you will be able to access your account using the newly set password.
Recover Online Banking PIN
Besides, you might have a need to recover your PIN in order to regain access over your account (in case you forgot it). At this point of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to reset your Leeds Credit Union online banking PIN step by step. This, in turn, will allow you to access your bank account online again.
- In the first place, you should launch the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- Then, you have to draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you have to click on the “Online Banking” button.
- Next, you will get to see the Leeds Credit Union internet banking form. But instead of using it to access your online banking account, you should click on the “click here” text button at the bottom (near “Forgotten your PIN?”).
- On the next page, you will get to see the recovery form. So, you should start filling out that form in order to reset your PIN.
- At first, you have to enter your membership number in the first field there.
- Next, you have to select your date of birth in the second field.
- Eventually, you should enter the password of your online banking account in the remaining two fields. Once that has been done, click on the “Reset” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will receive your new PIN either on your email or on your mobile phone number. Then, just use the new PIN to access your online banking account.
Additionally, we also recommend you to get to know more about Glasgow Credit Union.