Glasgow Credit Union, which is also known as Glasgow CU, appears to be one of the largest credit unions in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can read our Glasgow Credit Union review and find out how to login to its online banking system. Besides, you can also get to know this CU’s address and phone numbers.
Glasgow Credit Union Address
At the present time, there is only one location of this credit union. In this part of our page, we will provide you not only with the address of this credit union, but also the Glasgow Credit Union opening hours and phone number. We hope this really helps!
Services: branch, deposit, loans, withdrawal, ATM.
Address: 95 Morrison St, Glasgow, G5 8BE, UK.
Phone number: +44-141-274-9933.
|Tuesday||8:00 – 18:00|
|Wednesday||8:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||8:00 – 18:00|
|Friday||8:00 – 18:00|
Glasgow Credit Union Opening Times
Actually, you can see that we have provided the actual Glasgow Credit Union opening times right above. Unfortunately, this credit union is open only 4 days per week (though, it works longer hours on those 4 days). All in all, you can see the opening times above.
Address and Phone Number
If you need to find the Glasgow Credit Union contact information, you can actually get it in this part of the page. You can contact this credit union by calling on the following phone number:
Besides, here is the address of this credit union:
Glasgow Credit Union Review
Actually, Glasgow CU was established back in 1989, with an aim to help its members become more financially successful. Since then, this credit union has paid dividends on savings to its members every year. In order to be eligible for a membership, you must live or work in the G area in United Kingdom.
The fact that this is a credit union means that every member of this organization has a voice and an equal share in decision-making. So, even though the products offered by this CU are similar to the products of banks, there is a crucial difference in the governance of Glasgow CU. Besides, this credit union typically offers twice cheaper loans for its customers than those loans offered by banks.
As a matter of fact, there are several reasons why you might decide to become a customer of this credit union. First of all, you can get cheap loans of up to £25,000. Secondly, you will get exclusive access to member-only Glasgow Credit Union mortgage deals. So, if you are looking to renovate or buy a house, this is a good place to go. After all, certain customers are eligible for a free life insurance.
If you have had any experience of dealing with this credit union, you can also post your Glasgow Credit Union reviews in the comments! This will help other customers to get to know more about this organization.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Glasgow Credit Union Online Banking
Once you have become a member of this credit union, you can sign up for its internet banking system. In turn, that will allow you to manage your bank account online with ease, instead of visiting a branch of this credit union. At this point of our article, we will show you how to use the Glasgow Credit Union internet banking system in detail.
Glasgow Credit Union Login
So, if you are a member of this credit union and have already signed up for online banking, you can access your bank account online. Bur for that, you must complete a simple Glasgow Credit Union login process. In this part of our page, we will demonstrate you how to sign in to your bank account online step by step.
- In the first place, you have to launch the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- On that website, you should click on the “Login” button – you can find it in the right-upper corner.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the Glasgow Credit Union login form. Actually, that’s the place where you can log in to your bank account online.
- So, you must enter your membership number in the first field. Then, type your PIN in the next field and select your date of birth in the last field. Eventually, click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you will have to type your password in the provided field. Then, click on “Next.”
- If you have done everything right, you will eventually get signed in to your account online. Then, you will be able to manage your account in a way you want.
Sign Up for Online Banking
In case you have not enrolled in the online banking system of this CU yet, you can still do it right now. In this part of the guide, we will provide you with exact instructions on how to enroll in the Glasgow Credit Union online banking system. All in all, you should just stick to the guidelines published below.
- First of all, you must enter the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- On the next page, you have to click on the “Login” button – you can notice it right in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will get to see the Glasgow Credit Union login form. But instead of using it, you should click on the “register” text button, placed at the top.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the enrollment form. So, you should fill out that form in order to sign up for Glasgow Credit Union online banking.
- At that moment, start filling it out by entering your membership number in the first field. Then, enter your full name, address and post code, date of birth, NII number, phone numbers, and email address.
- After doing so, you must make up a 4-digit PIN and type it in the next fields.
- Next, you must create a password for your online banking account. We recommend this password to include regular letters, capital letters, digits, and special symbols. Once you have that password, type it in two corresponding fields.
- Besides, you will also be asked to create a share withdrawal password. Make up such a password and type it in the remaining fields.
- Then, select that you do go agree with the terms and conditions and whether you want to receive notifications.
- Eventually, check the box near “I am not a robot” and click on the “Register” button.
- At the end, you will receive confirmation of your register on your email address. After you have been registered, you will be able to use your bank account online with ease.
In addition to this page, you are also able to learn about Leeds Credit Union on the pages of our website.