Furness Building Society, which is also oftentimes called Furness BS, appears to be a British building society that originated in 1865. On this page, you can find Furness BS branches around you along with their phone numbers and opening times. Besides, you can read our Furness Building Society review and get to know how to login to its online banking.
Furness Building Society Locations
As of the present time, there are 24 Furness BS branches in England, including 9 branches in North West England. At this point of our page, you can find the closest branch of this building society around you. For that purpose, please use the following map:
If that seems inconvenient to you, you can decide to use the official branch finder:
Furness Building Society Opening Times
At this point of our page, we will provide the common opening times for Furness BS branches. However, you must bear in mind that the hours may vary from one branch to another. So, these are the typical Furness Building Society opening times:
Yet, we would recommend you to check the hours of a particular branch you wish to visit. Actually, you can do that using our map above in the following way:
- In the first place, you should click on a branch that interests you.
- Then, you have to click on “View Larger Map” in the newly appeared form.
- At the end, you will be able to see the opening times of that branch on the new page.
Do you wish to contact the customer service of this building society? Here, we have provided phone numbers for new and existing customers of Furness BS:
Furness Building Society Review
So, Furness BS was established back in 1865, and nowadays it appears to be the 17th-largest building society in the United Kingdom. Currently, it appears to be a member of the Building Societies Association and has 24 locations, while employing as few as 177 people. However, the range of products on offer is quite impressive, whereas you can enjoy such services like savings, mortgages, loans, investments, insurance, and credit cards.
Overall, the Furness Building Society reviews feature the most favorable opinions about savings and mortgage products. Besides, there are a great variety of mortgages on offer for customers of this credit union. However, you must keep in mind that the initial rate of 2-year fixed-rate mortgages from this lender stands at 2.69%. And while that is lower than the national average (which stands at 2.81%), there are building societies – such as, for instance, Yorkshire Building Society – that offer far more favorable interest rates.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Furness Building Society Online Banking
As long as you are a customer of this building society, you are entitled to make use of its online banking system. This is very convenient, whereas you become able to manage your bank account online. In this part of our article, we will supply you with a detailed guide to the Furness Building Society internet banking system.
Furness Building Society Login
If you have already completed the online banking registration process, then you are able to manage your bank account online. Yet, you should sign in to your bank account online each time you will want to do that. In this part of our guide, we will disclose how to make a Furness Building Society login step by step.
- In the first place, you should open the website of this building society by clicking on the following button:
- Then, you have to click on the “ESAVINGS LOGIN” button, which you can see in the right-upper part of the page.
- In the popup form, you have to click on the “Login” button.
- Following it, you will get to see the page with the Furness Building Society login form. So, that’s the place where you can sign in to your bank account online.
- There, you must enter your username in the first field of that form.
- Following it, you should type your password in the next field.
- Besides, you can check the box near “Remember my Username” – this will allow you to save your username for future sessions.
- At the end, you should click on the “Login” button in order to finalize the login process.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your bank account online then. Following it, you will be able to manage it online however you wish.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you are a new member of this building society, you can sign up for online banking right now. The entire process is not that difficult, so you are unlikely to face any difficulties. Here, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to enroll in the Furness Building Society internet banking system step by step.
- At first, you have to click on the following button and launch the website of this BS:
- On that website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you must click on the “ESAVINGS LOGIN” button.
- In the popup form, you have to click on the “Register for online access” button.
- Eventually, you will get to see the enrollment form. So, you have to fill out that form in order to sign up for online banking.
- That means you should provide the necessary information there. At first, select your title in the first field. Then, provide your first and last name, date of birth, current address, and email address.
- At the bottom, check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Register Now” button.
- Then, you should go to your email inbox. There, find a letter from this building society and click on “Confirm” there.
- On the next page, you should make up a username for your account and type it in the first field. Then, you must compose a strong, secure password there. Following it, enter that password in the remaining two fields and click on “Submit.”
- At the end, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have registered for online access. From that moment on, you will be able to manage your bank account online anytime. For that purpose, just use your username and password.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you forgot or lost your online banking password, then you should carry out a simple recovery procedure. In fact, it tends to be really easy to recover your online banking password. Here, we will disclose how to complete this procedure step by step.
- At first, you must click on the following button and open the website of this building society:
- Then, you have to click on the “ESAVINGS LOGIN” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- In the popup form that you have just triggered, click on the button of “Login.”
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the Furness Building Society online banking form. There, you need to enter your username in the first field.
- Following it, you have to click on the “Forgotten your password?” text button, placed to the right side of the “Password” field.
- Then, you will get to see the notification about recovery on the next page. Now, you have to access your email inbox.
- Right after doing so, you should find a letter from this BS there and open it. Then, click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Eventually, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your account on the next page. For that purpose, you must compose a new password for your online banking account. Then, type it in both fields on that page and click on the “Submit” button.
- Following it, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been updated. Then, you will have to access your online banking account using the new password.
Additionally, you can also check out the page of Family Building Society on our website.