Family Building Society, which is also known as Family BS, appears to be a British building society, which is based in Epsom, Surrey. On this page, you can find out about Family BS branches and get to know their phone numbers along with opening times. At the end, you can read our Family Building Society review and check out how to login to its online banking.
Family Building Society Locations
Currently, this building society has only head office and one branch. Actually, you can find out all info about these branches in the list below. Another way is to use this map and find the closest location:
Family Building Society Head Office
Address: Family Building Society, Ebbisham House, 30 Church Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 4NL.
Phone number: +44-333-014-0141.
|Monday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Thursday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Friday||8:00 – 17:30|
|Saturday||9:00 – 12:00|
Family Building Society Epsom Branch
Address: Ashley Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5DD.
Phone number: +44-333-014-0144.
|Monday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 12:00|
Family Building Society Opening Times
Actually, you can view the opening times of the Family BS branches above. But if you want to find out the hours by using the map above, you can do it in the following way:
- In the first place, you should click on a branch that interests you on the map.
- Then, you have to click on the “View Larger Map” text button in the form that has just appeared.
- Eventually, you will be able to see the hours of that branch in the new browser tab.
Address and Phone Number
If you wish to contact the customer service of this building society, you have to call on one of the following phone numbers:
Moreover, this is the address of this building society’s head office:
Family Building Society Review
So, Family BS was established by the National Counties Building Society back in 2014. Actually, it was the first building society that has been launched in the United Kingdom since 1981. Nowadays, this building society remains quite a small financial institution, offering only such products like mortgages, savings, and investments.
Even though this BS appears to be quite small, Family Building Society reviews tend to be quite positive in general. Out of more than 70 reviews, mortgage products received the mark of 4.47 (out of 5) on the average, while the average mark of savings products stood at 4.21 (out of 5). In particular, customers stress that they have received a top-notch service and enjoyed pretty competitive interest rates. Besides, there are a great variety of Family Building Society mortgages available from this lender.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Family Building Society Online Banking
Are you a member of Family BS? In such an instance, you are able to take advantage of this Family Building Society internet banking system and enable managing your bank account online. In this part of our article, we will provide you with a clear, step-by-step guide to this online banking system.
Family Building Society Login
In case you have already enrolled in this online banking system, you are able to manage your account online. Yet, you should log in to your account each time you will want to do that. At this point of our guide, we will disclose how to make a Family Building Society login step by step.
- First of all, you should click on the following button in order to open the website of Family BS:
- On that website, you need to click on the “Login” button – you will notice it in the right-upper part of the corner.
- On the next page, you should click on the huge “Login here” text button.
- Following it, you will get to see the Family Building Society login form. So, this means that you have just accessed the page where you can sign in to your account.
- At first, you must type your username in the first field of that form.
- Next, you must enter the password of your online banking account in the next field.
- You are also able to check the box near “Remember my username,” whereas it will allow you to save your username for future sessions.
- At the end, you should click on the “Login” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your online banking account in a moment. Then, you will be able to manage it online in a way you want.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you haven’t enrolled in online banking yet, you can do it right now. As this part of our guide will show, there is definitely nothing difficult in doing so. In order to sign up for Family Building Society online banking, please stick to the guidelines below.
- In the first place, you should open the website of this building society by clicking here:
- On that page, you should click on the “Login” button – you can find it in the right-upper part of the page.
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you can start the sign up process. There, scroll down a bit and click on “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR OUR NEW ONLINE SERVICE.”
- Right after that, you will get to see the enrollment form. So, start filling it out in order to sign up for online banking.
- At first, select your title in the first field. Then, provide your first and last name, date of birth, current address, and email address.
- At the end, you should check the box near “I’m not a robot” and click on the “Register Now” button.
- Now, you should go to your email inbox and find there a letter from this building society. Open that letter and click on the button, embedded in it.
- On the next page, you will be able to set up your online banking credentials. The first thing you should do is to make up a username for your account and type it in the first field.
- Next, you have to compose a strong password and type it in the remaining fields. Finalize the process by clicking on the “Continue” button.
- At the end, you will get to see a notification, saying that you have just successfully signed up for online banking. From that moment on, you can use that username and password sign in to your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you have faced difficulties with accessing your bank account online, you can also undertake the password recovery procedure. Overall, the process is not that difficult, and you are unlikely to face difficulties in this matter. On this page, we will demonstrate you how to recover your online banking password step by step.
- First of all, you should click on the following button:
- After you have accessed the website of this BS, you should click on the “LOGIN” text button there.
- On the following page, you have to click on the “Login here” text button.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Family Building Society login form. In order to start the recovery process, you should enter your username in the first field.
- Next, you have to click on the “Forgotten your password?” text button, placed near the “Password” field.
- On the following page, you will get to see that the password recovery email has been sent. Now, go to your email inbox.
- There, you must find a letter from this building society. Open that letter and click on “Reset Password.”
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you will be able to set up a new password. At first, make up a strong password for your online banking account. Then, type it in both fields there and click on “Submit” button.
- At the end, you will see a notification, saying that your password has been changed. Now, you can access your online banking account using the new password. However, bear in mind that you will have to use it until you will change it for another password.
In addition to this page, we also recommend you to have a look at the Monmouthshire Building Society page.