Cumberland Building Society, which is also known as simply Cumberland, appears to be the tenth-largest building society in the United Kingdom. On this page, you can check out Cumberland locations and find out their opening times and phone numbers. Besides, you can also read our Cumberland Building Society review and find out how to login to its online banking system.
Cumberland Building Society Locations
At the present time, there are only 34 Cumberland Building Society branches. They are located in the following cities: Ambleside, Annan, Appleby-In-Westmorland, Aspatia, Barrow-in-Furness, Brampton, Carlisle, Creator Moor, Cockermouth, Dalston, Dumfries, Gretna, Haltwistle, Kendal, Keswick, Lancaster, Langholm, Lockerbie, Longtown, Maryport, Penrith, Preston, Silloth, Ulverston, Whitehaven, Wigton, Windermere, and Workington.
In fact, this is the part of the page where you can find Cumberland Building Society locations near you. For that purpose, we recommend you to browse this map:
In addition to that, you can also find all Cumberland branches on its website. If you want to do that, you can click on this button and access the website of this building society:
Cumberland Building Society Opening Times
In this part of our article, we will provide the most common and typical Cumberland Building Society opening times. However, you must keep in mind that the hours may vary between different branches. Here, you can see the typical opening times at Cumberland:
Nonetheless, you can check out the opening times of an exact branch using the map above. For that purpose, you should do the following steps:
- In the first place, select a branch on the map by clicking on it.
- In the newly appeared form, you should click on the “View Larger Map” text button.
- Eventually, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch in the new browser tab.
If you want to contact this building society, we recommend you to call on the following phone numbers:
Cumberland Building Society Review
This building society was founded back in 1850 as the Cumberland Co-operative Land and Benefit Building Society. During these several centuries, Cumberland has grown into the 10th-largest building society in the entire United Kingdom. As of 2018, this organization controlled the assets worth £2.5 billion.
Moreover, this building society has several subsidiaries, such as Borderway Finance and Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd. As of the present time, this organization offers a variety of financial products, such as loans, investment accounts, insurance products, business lending, mortgages, savings accounts, and other financial services. What differs building societies from banks is that they report to the building society members in the first place, not shareholders.
When it comes to why the customers choose this building society over others, there are a variety of factors. The Cumberland Building Society mobile banking and internet banking features make it really easy to use. Besides, there are a variety of products from this lender that seem lucrative. And, indeed, the Cumberland Building Society interest rates oftentimes offer a higher return on savings accounts.
In terms of which products from this lender customers prefer, there are several options. First of all, it is going about the Day2Day current account – though, the Cumberland Building Society reviews are mixed on this matter. On the other hand, its savings accounts and savings accounts plus offer competitive interest rates (the latter account allows you to withdraw money abroad for free – ideal for travelers). On top of that, some business products – such as business current accounts and business commercial mortgages – are worth your attention, too.
To sum up this Cumberland Building Society review, one may say that there are at least several products that stand out. Having a savings account in this organization may, indeed, be quite beneficial. But you have to check and analyze well whether it is really worth to take up a mortgage from this organization.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Cumberland Building Society Online Banking
Once you have become a customer of Cumberland, you will also get details for the Cumberland Building Society internet banking system. Actually, that includes username and access code (password). In a result, you will be able to manage your bank account online in many ways. Here, we will show you how to use your bank account online in all ways.
Cumberland Building Society Login
So, if you have become a customer of this building society, you are entitled to use its online banking system and manage your bank account online. Yet, you will have to log in to your bank account online each time you will have a wish to do that. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to make a Cumberland Building Society login step by step.
- In the first place, you should enter the website of Cumberland by clicking on this button:
- Then, you will notice the “Internet Banking” button in the right-upper corner – click on that button.
- In the new browser tab, you will get to see the Cumberland Building Society login form. As a matter of fact, that is the place where you can sign in to your online banking account.
- So, type the username of your online banking account in the first field.
- Then, enter your access code in the next field.
- Once you have filled out that Cumberland Building Society internet banking form, click on “Log On.”
- If you have done everything right, you will get signed in to your bank account in a moment. Then, you will be able to manage your bank account in a way you want.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you need to reset the password of your online banking account, that’s a pretty easy thing to do. Such a simple procedure allows you to regain control over your Cumberland Building Society online banking account. At this point of our guide, we will show you how to reset your password step by step.
- First of all, you must enter the website of Cumberland BS by clicking on the following button:
- On that website, you should draw your attention to the right-upper corner. In that place, you must click on the “Internet Banking” button.
- Then, you will get to see the Cumberland Building Society internet banking form in the new browser tab. Basically, that’s the place where you can start the recovery process.
- In order to reset your password, click on the “Set Up or Reset Access Code” text button – you can spot in on the right side of that page.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the page with a recovery form. So, you must type your username in the field there and click on the “Send Code Now” button thereafter.
- Right after doing so, your password will be sent to your phone number. Then, you will be able to sign in to your bank account online. After you access it, you will be able to change it to the password you want.
In addition to this page, we also have pages that are dedicated to other building societies. For example, you can check this page of Leeds Building Society.