Coventry Building Society appears to be the 2nd-largest building society in the United Kingdom, beaten only by Nationwide Building Society. In this article, you will be able to locate its branches around you and get to know their opening times and addresses. Besides, you can also read Coventry Building Society review and find out how to login to its online banking.
Coventry Building Society Locations
As of the present time, there are 89 Coventry Building Society locations, which you can find primarily in Wales and England. At this point of our article, you are able to find the closest locations of this building society around you. For that purpose, we recommend you to browse this map and find branches of this building near you:
In addition to that, you can also find a branch around you here:
Coventry Building Society Opening Times
Typically, these are the common opening times of Coventry Building Society branches:
However, you should keep in mind that these opening times vary between branches. Therefore, we recommend you to use the map above in order to find out the opening times of a branch that interests you. Here is how you can do that:
- At first, select a branch on that map by clicking on its icon.
- In the newly appeared form, you should click on “View Larger Map.”
- Eventually, you will be able to look up the hours of that branch in the new browser tab.
Address and Phone Number
If you want to contact this building society, you should call one of the following phone numbers:
If you want to mail a letter, here is the Coventry Building Society address for mailing:
Besides, you can send your email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coventry Building Society Review
As you could read just above, Coventry BS appears to be one of the largest building societies and financial institutions in the United Kingdom. Besides, its headquarters has always been located in Coventry, England, United Kingdom.
In fact, the origins of this building society can be traced back to 1884, when it was founded as Coventry Permament Economic Building Society. At that time, the aim of this society was to provide the local community with finance. Within 30 years since its foundation, it became the largest building society in that county. The term “building society” means that it reports to its members, not shareholders.
Currently, this building society can boast to have one of the best conditions for its clients. For instance, Fairer Finance reviewed different building societies, and it resulted in Coventry BS offering the best savings accounts out of 42 such institutions. In particular, the company excels at dealing with complaints (95%) and being transparent (88%).
Mortgages from this building society are worth your attention, too. The average interest rate of a 2-year fixed mortgage from this lender currently stands at 2.02%, which tends to be lower than the industry’s average (2.81%). The amount of how much you can borrow depends on your property’s value, and it must be equal from 65% (for high-value property) to 95% (for property with a value of up to £250,000).
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Coventry Building Society Online Banking
Once you have become a member of this building society, you become able to manage your bank account online through Coventry Building Society internet banking. That, in turn, will allow you to perform many operations online. At this point of our page, we will show you how to manage your bank account online in all ways.
Coventry Building Society Login
After you have signed up for Coventry Building Society online banking, you get an opportunity to manage your bank account online. But for that, you will have to sign in to your account each time you will want to do it. In this part of the guide, we will show you how to log in to your online banking account online.
- In the first place, you should open the website of this building society by clicking on the following button:
- On the webpage of this building society, you should click on the “Login” button – you can find it in the right-upper corner.
- In the dropdown tab you have just triggered, you should select “Login” again.
- Eventually, you will get to see the Coventry Building Society login form on the next page. So, you must fill it out in order to sign in to your account.
- At first, you must enter your web ID in the first field there.
- Next, you must select your date of birth in the next field.
- You are also able to check the box near “Remember My Web ID” text, which will allow you to save your web ID in that browser.
- Once you are done with filling out this form, click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you must enter your password in the provided field. Then, click on “Next” again.
- Eventually, you will get signed in to your online banking account. Then, you will be able to perform the operations you wanted.
Sign Up for Online Banking
If you have not signed up for online banking with this building society, yet, you still can do it anytime. In order to do that, you must just be a member of this building society. In this part of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to enroll in Coventry Building Society internet banking step by step.
- First of all, you must access the website of this building society by clicking on this button:
- Then, you should click on the “Login” button – you can see it right in the right-upper corner of the website.
- In the dropdown tab, you have to select “Register” to proceed further.
- Immediately after doing so, you will get to see the page where you will be able to fill out the enrollment form. So, you must start doing it in order to sign up for online banking with this building society.
- At first, enter your savings account number in the first field of that form.
- Following it, you will have to provide your personal details. That includes title, first name, other names, last name, and date of birth.
- Then, you should specify your address. So, enter your postcode, house number, flat number, and house name.
- Next, you must enter your contact details, including at least one of the phone numbers (home, mobile, or work). Also, enter your email address.
- At the end of that page, you should select whether you want to receive news and updates from this building society. At the end, click on the “Next” button.
- Eventually, you should finalize this enrollment process on the next page. After receiving your web ID and password, you will be able to access your online banking account.
Recover Online Banking Password
You cannot access your online banking account due to the lost or forgotten password? Skip your worries, as you are able to reset your password with ease! In this part of our guide, we will demonstrate you how to recover your online banking password step by step.
- In the first place, you must access the website of this building society by clicking here:
- On that website, you have to click on the “Login” button, placed in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you should select “Login” in the dropdown tab.
- Eventually, you will get to see the page with the Coventry Building Society login form. Instead of using it to access your account, you should click on the “Forgotten password?” text button.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see a recovery form on the next page. Actually, that’s the place where you can start recovering your password.
- At first, you must enter your web ID in the first field there.
- Next, you must select your date of birth in the next field. Then, click on “Next.”
- On the next page, you should select a way how you want to receive a verification code. Then, click on the “Next” button again.
- After you have received a verification code, type it in the field on the next page. Then, click on “Next.”
- Eventually, you will be allowed to set up a new password for your online banking account. At first, you must make up a strong, reliable password, consisting of capital letters, regular letters, digits, and special symbols. Then, type it in both fields on that page and click on the “Next” button.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see a notification, saying that your password has been changed. From that moment on, you will have to use the new password each time you will want to access your bank account online.
In addition to this page, you can also learn about other building societies in the United Kingdom. For instance, we recommend you to check the page of Yorkshire Building Society.