Cambridge Building Society, which is also known as Cambridge BS, appears to be a British mutual building society, based in Cambridge, England. On this page, you can find out about Cambridge BS branches around you, including their opening times and phone numbers. Apart from that, you can have a look at our Cambridge Building Society review and find out how to login to its online banking.
Cambridge Building Society Locations
At the present time, this building society has 13 branches in the area around Cambridge. If you need to find the closest Cambridge BS branches around you, you can do it right here. For that purpose, you can browse this map and find the closest branch around you:
In addition to that, you can also choose to use the official branch locator on the company’s website:
Cambridge Building Society Opening Times
In this part of our page, we will provide you with the actual opening times of Cambridge BS branches. Yet, you must keep in mind that the hours may differ between various branches. So, these are the common Cambridge Building Society opening times:
However, there is also a way how you can check the opening times of a particular branch. Here is how you can do it:
- First of all, you should click on a branch that interests you on the map above.
- Then, click on “View Larger Map” in the newly appeared form.
- At the end, you will be able to look up the opening times of that branch on the next page.
Address and Phone Number
Indeed, you can also decide to contact the customer service of this building society. For that purpose, you should use the following phone numbers:
On the other hand, you can contact the customer center by sending an email letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, this is the address of the Cambridge BS head office:
Cambridge Building Society Review
So, Cambridge BS was established back in 1850 in Cambridge, where it was located at 6 Post Office Terrace in the period between 1884 and 1967. Following it, this BS had moved to a new office, whereas it opened its first sub-branch only 10 years later. The peak of this building society’s expansion occurred in the 1980s and 1990s.
Even though this building society remains regional and quite small overall, it has been named as one of the best small financial institutions in the United Kingdom several times. In terms of its products, this building society offers mortgages, insurance, savings, and investments. Besides, several Cambridge Building Society reviews show that its customers value this BS for ease of account opening, top-notch service, and decent interest rates on savings.
In terms of mortgages, there are three main types of Cambridge Building Society mortgages: discounted variable rate mortgages, fixed-rate mortgages, and buy-to-let mortgages. Discounted variable rate mortgages are standard mortgages that may cover up to 90% of the total home cost and feature an initial rate reduction for a few years. In turn, that rate reduction allows the homeowners to invest in overhaul, repairs, and furniture.
Secondly, fixed-rate mortgages from this BS may cover up to 90% of the total cost too, and there are some solid 2-, 3- and 5-year fixed-rate mortgages. While buy-to-let mortgages cover only up to 75% of the total home cost, you may enjoy its 2-year discounted variable rate, which is quite lower than usual. And while the variety of mortgages is not as impressive as some other BSs may offer, this is a pretty decent place to get a mortgage. Just, look out for solid deals.
Other Financial Services to Consider
Perhaps, you might need to get a quick and fast loan? Or transfer your money? Here, we will also review some of the useful financial services in United Kingdom that you might consider to use.
Peachy Loans tends to be a perfect lender for those borrowers who may need short-term loans for a couple of days or months. You can get between £100 and £1,000 on a period of up to several months. Moreover, if you will be able to pay off your loan faster, no problem! This lender won’t let you to incur early payment fees. In order to find out more, click on the button below.
Do you need to make a money transfer from UK elsewhere? Or vice versa? MoneyGram is one of the leading money transfer companies, having over 347,000 agents and offices worldwide. This means that you are able to send money literally to any part in the world. If you wish to get to know the rates and fees, please click on the button below.
Do you want to invest your savings? You can check out this brokerage firm, which is ideal for small investors. Basically, it promises top-notch service and access to thousands of prospective securities, while charging really mediocre contract fees ($0.50) and having a flee rate of $5 on U.S. shares. In order to check it out, click here:
Cambridge Building Society Online Banking
Once you have gained membership with Cambridge BS and received details for online banking, you get a really great deal of convenience in terms of managing your bank account. Actually, you can, for example, check your balance, rewards, or savings. In this part of our article, we will supply you with a complete guide to the Cambridge Building Society online banking system.
Cambridge Building Society Login
Right after registering for internet banking with this BS, you become able to manage your bank account online anytime and from any place. But in order to do that, you must sign in to your online banking account. Here, we will demonstrate you how to make a Cambridge Building Society login step by step.
- First of all, you should open the website of Cambridge BS by clicking on the following button:
- On that webpage, you must draw your attention to the right-upper corner. There, you have to click on the blue “Online service” button.
- On the next page, you must click on the “Login” option, placed to the right side.
- Right after doing so, you will get to see the Cambridge Building Society login form. This means that you have just got to see the place where you can log in to your bank account online.
- So, you must start filling out that login form. At first, you must enter your username in the first field there.
- Next, you should type the password of your bank account in the second field.
- Besides, you can also check the box near “Remember my username,” which allows you to save your account in the browser.
- Once you are done with filling out that form, you should click on the red “Login” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get logged in to your bank account in a moment. Then, you will get an opportunity to manage your bank account online however you want.
Recover Online Banking Password
If you cannot access your online banking account due to the lost/forgotten password, there is still a way to fix it. You can complete a simple process and receive a hint for your password. Only if even that hint doesn’t help you, then you should contact the customer service and follow their guidelines.
- First of all, you should start the entire process by clicking on the following button:
- On the website of this building society, you should click on the “Login” button – you can see it in the right-upper corner.
- Following it, you will get to see the Cambridge Building Society internet banking form. Instead of using it to access your online banking account, you should click on the “Forgotten Your Password?” text button, placed at the bottom.
- On the next page, you should type your username in the given fields. Eventually, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Following it, you will receive a hint for remembering your password right onto your email address.
- If that hint won’t help you to recover your online banking account, then you should contact the customer service of this building society. Then, they will help you to recover your password.
Recover Online Banking Username
Have you forgotten the username of your online banking account? In such a case, you should contact the customer service of Cambridge BS. At this stage of our guide, we will show you how to do it step by step.
- At first, you must click on the following button in order to launch the website of Cambridge BS:
- There, you will get to see the “Login” button, placed in the right-upper corner. So, you should give a click to that button.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the Cambridge Building Society login form. But, instead of using it, you should click on the “Forgotten your User ID?” text button.
- Then, you will get to see the details of how to contact the customer service on the next page. So, now you have to contact the service and follow the instructions from the operator.
In addition to this page, we also recommend you to check out the page of Saffron Building Society.